I am an IKO Level 2 Certified Instructor with more than 10 years of experience.
- All kite equipment included
- Instruction with Headzone radio helmets
- ATV support
- Private, semi-private & small group lessons
- Beginners to advanced riders
- Customized lesson programs
- Patient & Professional
- Former EMT, CPR/AED certified
- Shuttle rides upwind
- Kite adventure tours
- Demo equipment & rentals
Baja (November – April)
I will be teaching private and semi-private lessons at Ventana Windsports.
Lessons: $85 per hour
3 hour | 6 hour | 9 hour lesson packages available
Ask about the Daily Kite Immersion for someone who wants an all day intensive:-)
Supervision: $75 per hour
Equipment rental: $75 for kite and board, limited availability
Cash payments, please.
Gorge (May – October)
I teach pre and post season lessons by appointment only and at Cascade Kiteboarding [541.392.1212] Memorial Day through Labor Day.